For those who tried to access my blog the past few hours may have experienced some errors. It was because I have relocated my site. It was previously hosted at Tinball Networks, a hosting company my friend owns. Now it is currently hosted on a personal webserver in my living room.
So now I have complete control over my webserver, and I can pretty much do what ever I want. The only drawbacks are that I’m currently limited in upload speed by my ISP and limited concurrent site connections due to using an non-enterprise webserver, hopefully that will change soon.
So in the mean time as I set everthing up please report any funky errors or issues on the site. Thanks.